Oak 470 Classic Jumbo Lumbar Rocker
Model number 470 Classic Jumbo Lumbar Rocker by Troutman Chair Co.
About the 470 Jumbo Lumbar Rocker:
Just like the original Oak rocker, the 430, which has been made in North Carolina since 1924, the 470 rocker has a taller back to rest your head, as well as a scooped seat for added comfort. A new feature in the 470 classic rockers is the addition of the Lumbar Support in the back. It makes those days of Porch Therapy more enjoyable.
Made from solid Oak this rocker has no glue in its construction rather interlocking swell joint that get stronger with age. Rockers of this quality are meant to be finished and put on a covered porch or by showcased indoors. They are not intended to be placed in direct weather. Unit measures 18.75 W x 23 D x 46.5 H
Available in a variety of colors. We try to keep these rockers finished in White in our general inventory at our store. All of the colors are special order.
MADE IN THE USA
- Back Height from floor to top of knob – 46 1/2″”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 16 1/2” at rest
- Seat 23” at the widest point and 18 3/4” Deep
- Arms 3 1/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 20” back 17”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest Point 26 ¾”
- Solid Hardwoods
- Painted Finishes – Ash, Maple, Birch, Hickory
- Stained and Ready to Finish – Oak, Hickory
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
Finish – water base urethanes designed for outdoor use. Troutman rockers are constructed and finished for use under cover if outdoors.
The 470 rockers are sold and shipped assembled, less the runners, and are too large for FedEx or UPS to handle. They are much safer being shipped on a pallet via freight carrier. For a quote, proceed to checkout and select the “R+L Carriers” option under shipping. FREE pickup from our store in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
SUITABLE FOR INDOOR OR COVERED PORCH USE